Photo Credits: Artz Photo, Jeff Kolodny Photography, Munoz Photography, Bill Peck Photography



Check out the Joie de Vie Weddings & Events Blog for helpful articles and ideas for your event. See and learn more about our featured venues and our past and upcoming events. We invite you to bookmark this page and visit it often, so you can get the tips, guidance, decor examples, and all the other elements that will make your event an unforgettable one!



RETURN TO OUR HOME PAGE

Monday, July 12, 2010

Giveaway: Enter to win a $25 Gift Card from Beau-coup!

Selecting wedding favors can sometimes be a daunting task! You want to find the 'right' favor to match your theme, personality and you want it to be something that your guests will not just throw away! Your favors can be a part of your welcome bag as your out-of-town guests check in, they can be the little take-away at the end of the night.

One of the leaders in the favor industry is Beau-coup. Over the years Beau-coup has been featured in numerous prominent publications such as Fortune, InStyle Weddings, and Martha Stewart magazines. They are a Joie de Vie Blog sponsor and we accepted their offer for sponsorship because of the fact that we love their favors and they give back to the global community by donating to local and international philanthropic organizations including the American Red Cross and the March of Dimes.


Well to celebrate the new sponsorship the folks at Beau Coup have given Joie de Vie Weddings & Events Blog readers a chance to win a $25 gift card! To enter our contest all you will need to do is tell us what is your favorite favor in our comment section* of this blog post. You can tell us by leaving a comment with:
  1. Your Name - be sure to fill out the option where it records your email - otherwise I can't contact you if you win! :)
  2. Your City & State
  3. The favor along with the a link to the favor on the Beau-coup site.
  4. If you are getting married, tell us why you chose that particular favor (i.e. if it ties into your theme, etc.)

We will take comments from now until the end of July. It's that simple. The winner will be randomly selected and will receive a $25 gift card from Beau-coup. You can see some of my favorites throughout this blog post, but feel free to visit the Beau-coup website to choose your own - just leave the name of the favor in your comment and you will be entered to win!

Until next time,

© 2005 - 2009 Joie de Vie Weddings & Events, Inc. - All Rights Reserved.

*Comments on twitter and facebook do not count in the contest, you must enter the comment in the comments section of the actual blog post.

10 comments:

Karry said...

Those bubble gum favors are adorable, one of my favorites. Of course, I would love the gum balls to be orange and blue!

Ashley said...

ashley
austin, texas

I would love: Maple Syrup Favors
Because I am having a fall wedding, anything leaf/pumpkin related sounds awesome!

Anonymous said...

My name is Elizabeth and I am getting married in Corpus Christi, Texas.

I absolutely love the custom cookies that look like a starfish, http://www.beau-coup.com/customcookies.htm

I am getting married at the Texas State Aquarium and they would fit the theme great!

My e-mail is ekcabell@yahoo.com

Ashley Noelle said...

1. Ashley McCrea
2. Redwood City, CA
3. Wedding Bubbles in Mini Tubes http://www.beau-coup.com/wedding-bubbles-in-mini-tubes.htm
4. I love the bubbles because it's more eco-friendly compared to rice, less mess, and my Mom had guests blow bubbles at her beautiful wedding to my step-dad who is my Dad in my eyes. So I thought re-creating the bubble fun would start a tradition. Plus my nephew who will be Ring Bearer, absolutely loves bubbles!

Marianna said...

Marianna B.
Louisville, MS

I love the mini wedding favor brownie pops! I like that they are edible - not something someone will take home and throw away! And they look delicious!

mannasweeps (at) gmail DOT com

Katie said...

Katie
Washington, DC

I love the personalized lip glosses! These would be great gifts to give the girls coming to my best friend's shower! :)

my email address is kdjuddie [at] live [dot] com

Anonymous said...

Megan
Seattle,WA
john.megan.gayman@gmail.com

Personalized Satin Dots Ribbon http://www.beau-coup.com/personalized-satin-dots-ribbon.htm

Would be so great for my favor boxes!!
I'm having a fall wedding with a black and white theme and this ribbon would help "tie it all together"- haha sorry for the bad joke :-)

ihchicky said...

1.) Ilissa
2.) Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada

3. & 4.)
I really like the Mini Lantern Tealight Holder because it goes perfectly with our theme; we are having lanterns that look very similar for our centerpieces!
http://www.beau-coup.com/mini-lantern-tealight-holder.htm

Kerline Docteur said...

Our blog winner was announced this morning. The link is here: (http://www.joiedevieblog.com/2010/08/beau-coup-contest-winner.html).

Thank you to all who participated.

Kerline Docteur
Joie de Vie Weddings & Events, Inc.
www.joiedevieevents.com

Wedding plans said...

I love wedding gift idea..Wedding is a special event, not just for the bride and groom, but also for the people attending the wedding.