Orlando Perfect Wedding Guide Bridal Show in Two Words: Absolutely Amazing!


My legs are like jelly right now, however my fingers have absolutely no problem typing. Joie de Vie Weddings Events was one of the participating Wedding Professionals in the Perfect Wedding Guide show today and it was spectacular! With over 900 brides attending the show, it was definitely a busy five hours in the ballroom at the Orlando Hilton.

As usual it is always great to see my colleagues and fellow Wedding Industry Proffesionals showcasing their skills, talents and services. Although I've worked at shows for Brides Against Breast Cancer or the Association of Bridal Consultants, this was the first time Joie de Vie Weddings had a booth at a larger show. I wanted to share with you a few images of our booth. This show featured 186 vendors and over 1000 brides plus nearly 2000 other guests. Needless to say there were a bunch of people in that room!

Because we have working relationships with great vendors in the Central Florida we were able to tap some of the "BEST OF THE BEST" as we pulled together the details for our booth. Playing on the Tiffany Blue theme colors of our company we designed a very modern and chic display area for the showcase. We had many vendors, brides and the guests of brides snapping photos of the details in our booth. I have to give a special thank you to my treasured vendors:

Florals: Tommy Murphy, Greenery Productions.


Linens and Chiavari Chairs: Brett Walters, Kirby Tent and Rentals.


Furniture & White Dance Floor: Lindsay Cosimi and Sarah, Room Service Rentals .


Pipe & Drape: Samantha Turner, PTE Productions.


Here are a few more photos from the show:

The Crystal Heart Place Cards were a hit!

To see more photos click here to view them on our Facebook Fan Page.

I have to also give a special thank you to Angel, Dominique, Jacques and Naomi! We have contacted the two winners for our booth prizes and are awaiting confirmation that they still want the prize before announcing it to others.

We have some great offers that were a part of the show that we would like you to take advantage of. Give us a call for details.

Take care and have an AWESOME WEEK!

Until next time,



© 2005 - 2009 Joie de Vie Weddings & Events, Inc. - All Rights Reserved.

Comments

Beautiful job, Kerline! Looks wonderful, I'm sure you will have brides lining up to use your services!
misseduc8or said…
Kerline, you along with your staff always have me saying WOW! I've said it before and I'll keep on saying until it comes to reality....Joie de Vie is booked for my special day (LOL). In all honestly, I admire what you do. When will Joie de Vie be in Ft.Lauderdale/Miami, Florida? Keep it up ma!
Kerline Docteur said…
Thank you for the words of encouragement ladies! The booth was a blast.

Shelly: Joie de Vie is INTERNATIONAL...I have a passport and can travel, so you know we are already in S. Florida.

Popular Posts