Photo Credits: Artz Photo, Jeff Kolodny Photography, Munoz Photography, Bill Peck Photography



Check out the Joie de Vie Weddings & Events Blog for helpful articles and ideas for your event. See and learn more about our featured venues and our past and upcoming events. We invite you to bookmark this page and visit it often, so you can get the tips, guidance, decor examples, and all the other elements that will make your event an unforgettable one!



RETURN TO OUR HOME PAGE

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Engagement Shoot: Angel & Dwayne

I am super excited as I write this blog post. This couple like all my couples are very near and dear to me! What is EXTRA SPECIAL about this couple is that the bride is one of my best friends. I met Angel in the 10th grade when I moved to Orlando and between her and my other best friend, we have memories and stories that will last a lifetime. I was elated and overjoyed when Angel gave me a call last November to announce that her and Dwayne were FINALLY getting married. I was truly honored when she asked me to help plan her big day and I must say I am looking forward to the final details as they come together over the next week.
The beautiful couple will be married on Saturday June 6th and they met up with their photographer, Scott Craig last weekend to shoot a few engagement shots for their big day. Dwayne, Angel and Dwayne's daughter Nya took over Park Avenue for a few 'family shots'. This photo is a sneak peak that Scott sent over and I'm happy to post it as Scott is super busy with his many shoots and has not had a chance to upload to his blog.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The wedding was beautiful! Great job!