Photo Credits: Artz Photo, Jeff Kolodny Photography, Munoz Photography, Bill Peck Photography



Check out the Joie de Vie Weddings & Events Blog for helpful articles and ideas for your event. See and learn more about our featured venues and our past and upcoming events. We invite you to bookmark this page and visit it often, so you can get the tips, guidance, decor examples, and all the other elements that will make your event an unforgettable one!



RETURN TO OUR HOME PAGE

Thursday, November 20, 2008

New Professional Head Shots

In October, I contacted a few of my favorite area professionals regarding our Wedding Professional Wednesday feature. One of my local professionals came up with a very unique concept that we will debut on the blog really soon. In the meantime, I also shot a few new professional 'head shots' for Joie de Vie.

Last night, I finally got a chance to sit with Arturo of Artz Photo to look at the head shots. I don't want to really tell you much about Arturo for now because he will be on one of the upcoming features. I will tell you this much, he had just won FOUR photography awards the night before in a competition amongst his peers in the area. I have had the pleasure of working with Arturo over the last five years and I can truly say his work is PHENOMENAL!

The new head shots are great and I wanted to show two of the shots. One of the shots is my new profile picture you can find here on the blog. Another favorite is this one...
Thank you again Arturo!

6 comments:

Elisa said...

You look maaahh-velous daahh-ling! :)

Kerline Docteur said...

Thank you! I have a few with this really great red chair, however, i decided to leave that for something else! :)

Carline Remy said...

Great picture Kerline!

Monica Martin said...

Did you use Arturo from Miami?????

Kerline Docteur said...

No, I used Arturo from Artz Photo here in Orlando. His site is www.artzphoto.com

i Do {blog!} said...

so beautiful! love your blog :)