Happy Anniversary Eusther & Inol


I can truly say I love 99.99% of my couples by the time they walk down the aisle. Seriously! A colleague once told me they become like your children and you are overjoyed as they embark on the next chapter of their lives.

Last year I had the privilege of working with a beautiful South Florida couple, Eusther and Inol. Eusther is a FAMU alumnus and it was so much fun helping her and Inol plan their 'Cinderella' themed wedding in Boca Raton. From the first few meetings, I could tell that this couple (like most of my couples) had truly built a beautiful foundation for their marriage. I can't believe it has been a year. Happy 1st Anniversary!

Comments

Linda J. said…
I remember you planning this beautiful couples wedding. It was around the same time you were planning my baby shower. Time does fly...Our baby boy Ethan,just celebrated his 1st birthday. It is such a joy to look back at all the special memories. Thanks to Joie de Vie, we're able to embrace and capture these memories forever.
Kerline Docteur said…
Linda, thank you for the kind words! I remember Ethan was born the night before the wedding (LOL). It truly is an honor to help with these life moments. Yes, time does fly by. I will have to post some photos from the baby shower on the blog some time.

Popular Posts