Photo Credits: Artz Photo, Jeff Kolodny Photography, Munoz Photography, Bill Peck Photography



Check out the Joie de Vie Weddings & Events Blog for helpful articles and ideas for your event. See and learn more about our featured venues and our past and upcoming events. We invite you to bookmark this page and visit it often, so you can get the tips, guidance, decor examples, and all the other elements that will make your event an unforgettable one!



RETURN TO OUR HOME PAGE

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Happy Anniversary Senttia & Gino!

(shame on me...I started this blog entry, but somehow never published it!)

Two years ago, today at this very moment, I along with my staff were watching the last dance of one of our beautiful couples, Senttia & Gino. They were such a beautiful couple and it was truly a pleasure working with them. Sadly, many of the photo files I had from their wedding died when my hard drive crashed last fall. Fortunately, I had this photo in an old AOL email.
Happy Anniversary guys!

0 comments: