Why we do what we do...

"Love is that condition in the human spirit so profound that it allows me to survive, and better than that, to thrive with passion, compassion, and style." -Maya Angelou


Photo credit: Kolodny Photography

When I first read this quote by Maya Angelou I wrote it and put a copy of it in my wallet. I also keep a copy of Invictus (poem by William Ernest Henly) in my wallet and I have pulled it out many times over the years. But Ms. Angelou's words are very profound. I can honestly say that it is the basis of what I do.

I am a Professional Bridal Consultant & Event Planner because I love helping others plan such momentous moments and events in their lives. It is truly a privilege to be able to help couples as they plan their special moment where they stand before those they love and express their intentions, love, fidelity and faith in one another. It is such an intimate moment and to be able to be a part of that is truly priceless. So I too strive with compassion and style as I look at every aspect of the wedding. I want the couples day to reflect their styles, their spirit and their love. No cookie cutter here, I don't have time for it!

Comments

Popular Posts