Photo Credits: Artz Photo, Jeff Kolodny Photography, Munoz Photography, Bill Peck Photography



Check out the Joie de Vie Weddings & Events Blog for helpful articles and ideas for your event. See and learn more about our featured venues and our past and upcoming events. We invite you to bookmark this page and visit it often, so you can get the tips, guidance, decor examples, and all the other elements that will make your event an unforgettable one!



RETURN TO OUR HOME PAGE

Friday, August 29, 2008

I've been blogged! LOL

Hello everyone! August has been a crazy month. Since blogging has been a learning process, I was truly humbled when my State Coordinator asked me to give a blogging presentation at our State Conference for the Association of Bridal Consultants. To 'prepare' for the presentation, I spent the better part of the summer reading different books on the subject.

The presentation went really well. Suprisingly the last session I gave included various members who had established blogs. I was really surprised when I opened my email to see an email from a colleague in Jacksonville. Heather Trimboli, ABC (tm) talked about my presentation in her blog. I truly appreciate the compliment especially coming from Heather.

Thank you Heather!

0 comments: